Posted on May 9, 2013, in Experiences, Technology and tagged Alternative financial services, Big data, Big Data Analytics, Candid, Consumer, Consumer Finance, Credit, Credit Card Industry, customer engagement, customer retention, Finance, IMT Ghaziabad, Internship, Marketing, Penetration, Retail Analytics, Revolving credit, Sales, SEgmentation, Social Media, Targeting, Warren Buffett. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
My Photography [Flickr Widget]
- .@PMOIndia @anilmdave Don't approve GM Mustard! We want safe food. #NoGMMustard 1 week ago
- @kmangalabcp I lost my passport in Hebb. I need to file a FIR to get a new passport issued. What must I do? 1 week ago
- RT @DalaiLama: It is in the nature of the mind that the more we cultivate and familiarize ourselves with positive emotions, the more powerf… 3 weeks ago
- @KunalDev11 Better not put the transaction details on twitter 1 month ago
- @at_twitr No.. But watched the movie later on at home 1 month ago
- 7,622 hits
Stanford researchers… on Brands – Customer Sentim… Madhavan Sriram on How analytics work for the ret… lori on How analytics work for the ret… lori on How analytics work for the ret… Madhavan Sriram on Drinking enough water ?