Posted on May 9, 2013, in Experiences, Technology and tagged Alternative financial services, Big data, Big Data Analytics, Candid, Consumer, Consumer Finance, Credit, Credit Card Industry, customer engagement, customer retention, Finance, IMT Ghaziabad, Internship, Marketing, Penetration, Retail Analytics, Revolving credit, Sales, SEgmentation, Social Media, Targeting, Warren Buffett. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
My Photography [Flickr Widget]
- @Uber_India @BlrCityPolice @kmangalabcp Uber has just closed the issue by refunding money. #sadservice #ubersucks #uberdrivermisbehaves 8 months ago
- @Uber_India @BlrCityPolice @kmangalabcp No response from Uber even after multiple complaints through app 8 months ago
- @Uber_India @BlrCityPolice @kmangalabcp Spoke with Uber folks. Promised investigation and one hour callback. It's been 28 hours since then. 8 months ago
- @Uber_India @BlrCityPolice Uber driver behaved dangerously. No response from Uber for complaint and cold response from emergency 100 num. 8 months ago
- @Flipkart : DELIVER 11 months ago
- 7,574 hits
Stanford researchers… on Brands – Customer Sentim… Madhavan Sriram on How analytics work for the ret… lori on How analytics work for the ret… lori on How analytics work for the ret… Madhavan Sriram on Drinking enough water ?